Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Sunday · November 27, 2022
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Windsor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ascutney Hospital is a recipient of the Forster G. McGraw Prize, a national award for their continued community health initiative.
- Director of Hospitalist Services in Scenic Vermont Minutes from Dartmouth.
- We offer a competitive income along with a full and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ascutney has access to many fine ski areas, and is within a half hour of Woodstock, VT, and Hanover, NH, the home of Dartmouth College.
- Hours from Boston, 3 hours from Montreal and 5 hours from NYC.
- Emergency airway management / endotrachael intubations.
- Windsor, Vermont is known as the birthplace of Vermont, with a population of 4,500.
- The ideal candidate should possess an active Vermont license, and have Bcls /Acls certification along with: core internal medicine knowledge /procedural skills.
- Initial management of septic shock.
- Located in the Connecticut River Valley in south central Vermont, Windsor has a rich history and breathtaking scenery.
- Interest in critical care.
- We are located 2 12.
- Excellent clinical judgment and communication skills.
- In this position, you will direct the hospitalist program and cover emergent medical problems.
- Interested candidates should have experience in program development and have practiced minimum of three to five years.
- Ascutney Hospital seeks a board certified internist interested in becoming Director of Hospitalist Services.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Feb 2.