Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Berlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have attracted and retained a very talented staff due to our focus on lifestyle and professional growth.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Berlin, VT.
- We are looking for a physician who wants to work in an area where you can have a long, sustainable career and enjoy the special lifestyle that comes with living in Vermont.
- Central Vermont Medical Center, a partner in the University of Vermont Health Network, is recruiting for a full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for our Hospitalist service.
- Located in the heart of the Green Mountain state, Cvmc has a reputation of clinical excellence with a staff that is deeply rooted in our community.
- Our Hospitalist admit and care for patients from our 9 primary care practices on our med/surg floors and ICU.
- Here you will find great schools, housing choices ranging from the charm of classic country homes to new homes in modern communities, and much more.
- We welcome you to visit and explore the Cvmc and Vermont experience.
- The night shift Hospitalist works from 7P-7A and will work independently from midnight to 7A.
- Very competitive salary with tuition loan repayment!
- You will find leadership at Cvmc to be transparent and supportive.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago